Kangaroo Leather Braided Belt
Note: This is our thin belt. It is 1″ in width where as a normal belt size is 1.25".
Plaited by hand in our workshop. It features 9 strands of quality vegetable tanned kangaroo leather and a polished brass or stainless steel double o-ring buckle.
- Materials: highest quality vegetable tanned kangaroo leather with a brass or stainless steel buckle
- Origin: designed and made by hand in Australia.
- Care: can be cleaned by applying a natural leather wax lightly with a cloth.
- Size: size is the measurement of your waist size where you would like to wear it.
- Guarantee: we offer a lifetime guarantee on all of belts providing they are used as they were intended to be
How to measure your belt size
We make all belts to order so if you would like to specify an exact size please let us know via email after ordering. Otherwise please tell us your pant size.
* Err on the bigger size (eg if you move between 32 and 34 buy a 34)
* You can measure around your waist where you wear the belt and this will give us what we need too
* We braid to get your overhand to the first loop in your pants - there is nothing wrong with liking that to be a little longer and order up a size or two
We will happily braid larger belts and customise but please email us at email@example.com to organise.
I'm very happy with my purchase and look forward to wearing it for many years!
I bought one of these belts in 2003 prior to visiting Colorado Springs because I was told to wear 'Australian National dress'. I wore it with wool denim jeans, a double-breasted shirt and elastic-sided leather riding boots.
Customer service was great, all my questions were answered in a phone call. I was able to work out the sizing that was suitable for me.The leather was soft and quality of the hardware is really good. I also didn't have to wait very long for the belt to be made and delivered to me.