Kangaroo Leather Braided Belt
Plaited by hand in our workshop. It features 17 strands of quality vegetable tanned kangaroo leather and a polished brass or stainless steel double o-ring buckle. This belt is 1¼” in width.
- Materials: highest quality vegetable tanned kangaroo leather with a brass or stainless steel buckle
- Origin: designed and made by hand in Australia.
- Care: can be cleaned by applying a natural leather wax lightly with a cloth.
- Size: size is the measurement of your waist size where you would like to wear it.
- Guarantee: we offer a lifetime guarantee on all of belts providing they are used as they were intended to be
How to measure your belt size
We make all belts to order so if you would like to specify an exact size please let us know via email after ordering. Otherwise please tell us your pant size.
* Err on the bigger size (eg if you move between 32 and 34 buy a 34)
* You can measure around your waist where you wear the belt and this will give us what we need too
* We braid to get your overhand to the first loop in your pants - there is nothing wrong with liking that to be a little longer and order up a size or two
We will happily braid larger belts and customise but please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to organise.
Such a beautiful belt. It was a birthday gift for my husband and he loves it! The hand braiding it perfect and the leather is such a beautiful colour. I am already looking at KBC’s other products for more gift ideas. KBC is exceptional at communication and answered my queries in a timely fashion. Not to mention, their prices are so reasonable compared to the other belts I was looking at. I will definitely be a return customer!
Great service, great product. Highly recommended.
Our daughter has been wanting this belt for quite some time and was absolutely thrilled to receive it for her 18th birthday. You will not be disappointed with the quality.
I love this belt and wear it to work most days. I got the size wrong but Alex was very accomodating in organising an exchange.
Most excellent belt. Order your length carefully
I like the belt a lot - the craftsmanship is palpable. Colour is uniform and well balanced. Buckle is exceptionally strong. Only issue is I asked for a 48 inch length. Got one about 58 inches long- so it wraps around me one and a half times (so I’m fat but not that fat). I double checked my black RMWilliams plaid belt and it is 48 inches long). So today I am sad wearing my RMWilliams plain brown belt and wondering how I can shorten my belt.
Kangaroo Belt Company
Thank you ted for taking the time to write this in. We try to make it clear we want your pant size or waist size and we calculate how long it should be. It is annoying as we braid to order so have the chance to get it exactly right for you. Please send it back so we can rebraid at no cost for you.