Kangaroo Leather Braided Belt
Note: This is our thin belt. It is 1″ in width where as a normal belt size is 1.25".
Plaited by hand in our workshop. It features 9 strands of quality vegetable tanned kangaroo leather and a polished brass or stainless steel double o-ring buckle.
- Materials: highest quality vegetable tanned kangaroo leather with a brass or stainless steel buckle
- Origin: designed and made by hand in Australia.
- Care: can be cleaned by applying a natural leather wax lightly with a cloth.
- Size: size is the measurement of your waist size where you would like to wear it. generally this is your pant size.
- Guarantee: we offer a lifetime guarantee on all of belts providing they are used as they were intended to be
How to measure your belt size.
Measurements given are calculated from buckle to where the belt will sit when it's done up. For example: if you measure 34 inches around the waist and wear a size 34 inch pant, you can have a belt that measure 34 inches.
I bought one of these belts in 2003 prior to visiting Colorado Springs because I was told to wear 'Australian National dress'. I wore it with wool denim jeans, a double-breasted shirt and elastic-sided leather riding boots.
Customer service was great, all my questions were answered in a phone call. I was able to work out the sizing that was suitable for me.The leather was soft and quality of the hardware is really good. I also didn't have to wait very long for the belt to be made and delivered to me.