Kangaroo Leather Braided Belt
Plaited by hand in our workshop. It features 17 strands of quality vegetable tanned kangaroo leather and a polished brass or stainless steel double o-ring buckle. This belt is 1¼” in width.
- Materials: highest quality vegetable tanned kangaroo leather with a brass or stainless steel buckle
- Origin: designed and made by hand in Australia.
- Care: can be cleaned by applying a natural leather wax lightly with a cloth.
- Size: size is the measurement of your waist size where you would like to wear it.
- Guarantee: we offer a lifetime guarantee on all of belts providing they are used as they were intended to be
How to measure your belt size
We make all belts to order so if you would like to specify an exact size please let us know via email after ordering. Otherwise please tell us your pant size.
* Err on the bigger size (eg if you move between 32 and 34 buy a 34)
* You can measure around your waist where you wear the belt and this will give us what we need too
* We braid to get your overhand to the first loop in your pants - there is nothing wrong with liking that to be a little longer and order up a size or two
We will happily braid larger belts and customise but please email us at email@example.com to organise.
The order was filled in good time and the belt is just as I thought it would be, and fits well.
Excellent belt. I am very pleased with it! Thank you very much!
Excellent braided belt
The belt is a beautiful piece of fashionable and functional clothing. Excellent craftsmanship that is a pleasure to wear.
The quality is evident as soon as I saw my seventeen strand belt. Love it.
FUNCTIONALITY & CRAFTSMANSHIP
Was extremely pleased to purchase and receive my 17 strand Braided Leather Belt after reviewing all the competition. It replaces a similar braided belt that I’ve worn for nearly 40 years before wear on the end flap’s fold-over through the ring section caused it to fray - not too bad considering that it was my only belt for that period! Also noteworthy is that it was possible to order a specific 'made to measure' belt at no extra cost or undue delay (I was in-between sizes). Many thanks to the Kangaroo Belt Company for their quick service and craftsmanship.