Kangaroo Leather Braided Belt
Note: This is our thin belt. It is 1″ in width where as a normal belt size is 1.25".
Plaited by hand in our workshop. It features 9 strands of quality vegetable tanned kangaroo leather and a polished brass or stainless steel double o-ring buckle.
- Materials: highest quality vegetable tanned kangaroo leather with a brass or stainless steel buckle
- Origin: designed and made by hand in Australia.
- Care: can be cleaned by applying a natural leather wax lightly with a cloth.
- Size: size is the measurement of your waist size where you would like to wear it. generally this is at least 2 inches longer than your pant size.
- Guarantee: we offer a lifetime guarantee on all of belts providing they are used as they were intended to be
How to measure your belt size.
Measurements given are calculated from buckle to where the belt will sit when it's done up. For example: if you wear a size 34 inch pant, you can have a belt that measures 36 inches or at least 2 inches longer than your pant size.
before you leave school its great to get a few items that will last. Great little aussie company. great to see Australian make again!
Hi Alex and crew, thanks for the great belt you hand crafted, was looking for one for a while that was thin enough for a petit lady, may have ordered a little too long but that's ok, came before her birthday so that was great , workmanship was great and it smelled great too, thanks Gordon
My friend called me fashion-forward when he saw me wearing it for the first time. But do it for yourself